Why should we worry about the radicals?

There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today; the majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated between 15 to 25% according to all intelligence services around the world. Now that leaves 75% of them peaceful people. But, when we look at the 15 to 25% of the Muslim world population you are looking at a 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of civilization, especially the western world.

So why should we worry about that 25% radicals, because it is that radical that kills, it is the radical that beheads and massacre people (irrespective of woman and children, stopping using that victim card) .

When we read into history, most Germans were peaceful people. But can we forget the Nazis and their agenda? And as a result 60 million people died or were killed; the point is the peaceful majority were irrelevant.

When we look at Russia most Russians were peaceful as well. Yet the Russians were able to kill 20 million people, the point is the peaceful majority were irrelevant.

And china the majority of them were peaceful people, but they were able to kill 70 million people (not including the Virus they unleashed, again the peaceful majority were irrelevant.   

On sept 11th in the United States they had 2.3milliom Arab Muslims living in that country. It took only 19 hijackers/ radicals to bring US down by attacking WTC and destroying pentagon and killing almost 3000 Americans that day, the point the peaceful majority were irrelevant!

So isn’t it time to take a stand against any radicals groups that making the disruption of peace? Shouldn’t we put the trash where it belongs to?

Think about it!

Lov
Josh

PS: the numerical reference may vary it is used to illustrate how relevant or irrelevant is the impact created by the peace loving majority.